Welcome to the CLO Alumni Foundation
A well-organized, fully-funded, student-managed residence for students at the University of Florida, that provides
- comfortable housing and nutritious meals at an economical cost
- close proximity to the University of Florida campus
- opportunities to experience a diversity of cultures
- opportunities to develop leadership and management skills
- a supportive study environment
- wholesome social activities for all members
The CLO Alumni Foundation, as the trustee of the Collegiate Living Organization, strives to ensure that the members of the CLO through its Officers and Board maintain a clean and safe residence for University of Florida students in need of financial assistance who wish to participate in a cooperative living environment that is financially sound and self perpetuating.
- Grounds well maintained, grass healthy, shrubs trimmed, sidewalks and curbs edged, dumpster area clean, parking lot free of debris.
- Common areas tidy and free of garbage, furniture in good repair, carpets without stains, office area organized, dinning area inviting and sanitary, kitchen spotless, and windows clean.
- Bathrooms cleaned daily and kept in ‘as new’ condition.
- Above average scores in all inspections performed by the University and City officials.
- All required inspections performed on time and properly documented.
- Any deficiencies detected during inspections corrected within 30 days at the latest.
- Kitchen and all electrical equipment maintained in above average condition and replaced before the end of its normal useful life.
- FINANCIALLY SOUND
- Financial records maintained properly, tax returns and payments made on time, corporate returns filed on timely basis.
- Rents set at such a level to ensure the establishment of sufficient reserves for major maintenance projects and the replacement of equipment.
- Recruitment efforts and procedures carried out in order to ensure full occupancy at all times with a waiting list.